This person will support the SVP in all aspects of digital marketing for Stand Up To Cancer, contributing to as well as directly overseeing the team, key awareness and online fundraising campaigns, daily projects across SU2C online channels, development of digital strategies, and managing of post campaign reporting.
This position requires someone who has a passion for the digital space, is a visionary thought-leader, and is highly proactive and organized. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up their sleeves, while being able to see the big picture and determine how digital fits into the overall campaign strategy. This person should have great leadership skills and can work independently, while being a collaborative team player. Strong communication skills a must.
- Contribute to as well as develop digital strategies for SU2C awareness and fundraising campaigns, with a goal to expand to new audiences online, create engagement, and convert them to donors
- Oversee the development of key digital initiatives – from initial brainstorm and conceptualization, to production and execution, to post campaign reporting
- Liaise across departments (Marketing, Donor Relations, Production, Communication, Operations, Advocacy and Science teams) to help develop 360 marketing and PSA campaigns
- Help manage the team in the development of strategies as well as implementing internal and external processes to deliver the day to day work across all digital channels – including social, email, and web
- Analyze and assess the effectiveness of online initiatives and work with the team to develop and implement solutions to refine and optimize content and campaigns
- Be in the know and advise on the latest digital updates, including new platforms, trends, and opportunities
- Meet with digital vendors and publishers for potential collaborations
- Oversee vendors and outside resources on the development, execution and analytics of the above deliverables
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- 7-10 years experience in digital marketing
- Management experience required
- Deep knowledge of the digital and technology landscape and its future opportunities, with experience in the entertainment industry and/or non-profit a plus
- Experience in a digital media agency a plus
- Strong technical and analytical skills in social media and other key digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
- Office Suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, along with Keynote
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to senior executives as well as staff at all levels. Ability to present sensitive issues to the public with tact, diplomacy and integrity
- Analytical and data driven
- Highly creative, enthusiastic and proactive
- Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates high level of accountability
- Strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Collaborative and adaptable, with a willingness to learn new tools/platforms/solutions as strategies and technologies evolve
- Function as an integral member of the overall team, and provide not only leadership, but also recommendations and support as appropriate
- Demonstrate strong personal compatibility with and commitment to SU2C philosophies and mission while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
Stand Up To Cancer a Division of Entertainment Industry Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.